Sunday, October 11, 2015

Week 1 EOC,My Voice

My Voice

     My name is Azalea Ventura and I'm a Fashion Designer. 
come from a humble family my mother as many latin mothers know how to sew and I learn how to sew since I was 10 yrs. old. Thru my younger years my mom teach me more and more at one point my mother open a bridal shop, and I got an expert on doing wedding and quinceñera dresses. Now as Fashion Designer I love, enjoy and feel great designing dress or any contemporary piece. Been a Fashion Designer change my whole perspective of fashion and sewing dresses it's a lot more than just sewing 
Having the ability to design a garment gives so much satisfaction to my life. I always love fashion since I remember that's why I believe on dreams nothing better than make your dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment